Already have an account?
Get back to the
ONE LIFE TO LIVE

A Special Tribute to Jerry verDorn

Don’t miss a very special Daytime Stars and Strikes fundraiser live in The Locher Room on Sunday, Oct. 9, at 2 p.m. ET as they honor the late Jerry verDorn.

While playing both Ross Marler on GUIDING LIGHT and Clint Buchanan on ONE LIFE TO LIVE, verDorn co-hosted the annual Daytime Stars and Strikes fundraiser events every year, raising money for The Autism of Society of America. This year, 75% of the proceeds from the event will go to the Autism Society of America while the other 25% will go to the newly-established Jerry verDorn Scholarship Fund, which will help send individuals with autism to theater camps and other educational programs.

Joining host Alan Locher for this very special Stars and Strikes event will be verDorn’s former GL and OLTL co-stars and friends including Kristen Alderson, Terrell Anthony, Grant Aleksander, Bryan Buffinton, Jean Carol, Beth Chamberlin, Crystal Chappell, Justin Deas, Mark Derwin, Frank Dicopoulos, Ricky Paull Goldin, Melissa Hayden, Rick Hearst, Crystal Hunt, Vincent Irizarry, Liz Keifer, Maeve Kinkead, Wendy Moniz, Robert Newman, Michael O’Leary, Denise Pence, Ron Raines, Sean Ringgold, Peter Simon, Erika Slezak, Tina Sloan, Krista Tesreau, Gina Tognoni, Bree Williamson, Laura Wright, and Kim Zimmer.

Do not miss out!

And don’t forget to check out The Locher Room’s YouTube channel to see all the other fun live chats with soap stars you might have missed! The YouTube shows are also available as audio podcasts and can be found wherever you listen to podcasts on Amazon, Apple, Google, iHeartRadio, Spotify, and Spreaker.

Keep scrolling, there's more!
118390
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate between menu items. Use right arrow key to move into submenus. Use escape to exit the menu. Use up and down arrow keys to explore. Use left arrow key to move back to the parent list.